Shakespeare's grave (Holy Trinity Church) / Stratford-upon-Avon

Shakespeare's grave is at the UK.
I've heard he is a myth, but I don't know the truth.

The river Avon is near the city center. 
The UK has 8 rivers named Avon.
It makes me confused.
I found the name at Bristol, Stratford-upon-Avon and Salisbury.


A park is along the river and mood is the best for weekend. 

His grave is in Holy Trinity Church.
The church looks smaller than I expected. 

When I visited the church, many tourists or participants of service filled a chapel.

 The pipe organ is not symmetric.
The church seems to have reformed many times and it took a long time.
Because of that, I think some parts of the church are distorted.

The roof is wooden.
I prefer wooden roof to stone-roof.
It looks more beautiful and photogenic than the other.

Glasses looks too beautiful respective to the size of the church. 

Is he Shakespeare?
 My eyes are getting worse, so I couldn't read letters.

The grave is surrounded by rope.
If I were him, I would say "keep me alone and let me sleep".

Chairs looks convenient for christians.
I think the church is Catholic due to the cushion.